“Never again!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #147 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Came here for breakfast with our friends/hosts prior to going away for the day. Oh dear, nothing for me as a non-meat eater - there was a TexMex offering that looked delicious but the chef advised me when I asked that it contained chorizo. The others all found something but said it was average at best, I stuck with water! Very much food for the meat eating masses, though lots of choice of all sorts at a very good price.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Came in at 3pm. First went through the Veggie area. Green beans on top were dry, I mixed them up with the bottom. Brussels Sprouts were of two different colors, green and beige. Took the green ones, tasted bad. The sliced Turkey was dry. Fresh batch of catfish wasn't cooked through. Only thing good was the sliced ham. Left most of my plate, should of asked for my money back. Live and learn for next time

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

New Golden Corral, smaller than most. Had the senior buffet and my grandson had the child's. With drinks and tax less than $15. Excellent food, typical Golden Corral selection. Service average but friendly. Easy access on East service road of I-45.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is the place for people on a budget. It's noisy, crying babies and loud guests. You get bland food, tasteless deserts and cookies, limp veggies, and over tenderized steaks. It is for people on a very limited budget. Feed four or five for what it costs to feed two anywhere else. You get what you pay for. I own't be back.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Everything was good that I tried. Hubby sai his was " pretty good " I had salad, chicken noodle soup, beef tips over rice, a yeast roll. He had salad, 2 pork chops, grilled and BBQ chicken thighs, fried okra, two pieces of fried chicken, yeast roll, stewed okra, black eyed peas. I also had some cauliflower and broccoli, steamed. The folks working here were very friendly and helpful. I would come again.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!