“RATING THE ICE CREAM - BASKIN ROBBINS”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Conroe
Reviewed 31 March 2017

In Conroe, their used to be a separate Baskin Robbins. We LOVED going there as their ice cream is DELICIOUS! I am not partial to Dunkin Donuts as I prefer another brand - however, when we found that Baskin Robbins had been combined at this location - we were happy we could at least continue to get our ice cream! It is ALWAYS delicious and very good pricing! I wish they would again move Baskin Robbins to a free standing location - but this will have to do for now!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a sweet morning treat that we rarely get. I was quickly served but was left feeling poorly served. The clerk took my order but did not suggestively sell me anything. I ordered and before I could add anything such as coffee or ice cream, she was telling me to swipe my card. I was actually thinking on an iced coffee but I guess Starbucks will get that order. The donut selection lacked a chocolate iced Bavarian Creme at 8:00 am. On leaving she was polite but cold.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Great location from a DD fan. Staff was fast, friendly and did their best to please me. Offered specials and an interesting coffee booster too! Thanks for opening on the North Conroe loop!

Reviewed 25 February 2015

Always look for Dunkin' Donuts because of the coffee, and the donuts are good too. The kolaches are rather small and few hashbrowns in the standard order. This place is open 24 hours. Near I-45, it is worth a stop while traveling.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

This is a place I love the glazed, & chocolate covered ones.It is a bit hard to get to as you have to go around by chic-fil-a and come in behind the store

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!