“Very nice stop!”
Review of Conroe Coffee

Conroe Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Conroe
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for coffee while waiting for showtime at the Owen Theatre. My wife said it was one of the best Mochas she has ever had. The service was great, staff is very personable and attentive. We only had coffee how ever there were some wonderful looking pastries. Great Place!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

It is an ok place really for the younger crowd. Little loud for my taste. Although it is a nice place.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We go here all the time. The staff is friendly and the owner is always present. They have great authentic teas and coffees and really unique ice cream flavors. Visit during the Conroe Farmers Market to get yummy benigts! Nursing Friendly

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Great atmosphere, coffee & treats. And an amazing way to end the evening with my wife out on the town when it's date night.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

My wife and I came in for lunch. The shop has a very local clientele, but we were made to feel right at home. We had excellent sandwiches for our lunch, but the friendly staff was what impressed us.

Been to Conroe Coffee? Share your experiences!