“To go”

Add it.
Burger Boy
Ranked #157 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

The food was average. Husband ordered a gyro, and they were stingy on the meat and there were tomatoes in it, that was a first. The burger wahms good. Mosr of oue fries were hard. I give every place two tries, so we will try one more time.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I do not mean Greasy Spoon in a bad way. To me, Greasy Spoon means comfort food, lots of calories, and napkins to sop up the mess on the table (hopefully not your shirt). The burgers are great and basic stuff. No exotic combos with mangos or pineapple. The french fries are fresh, not frozen. The malts are super good if you need a good 5000 calorie meal!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Lots of options for food for such a small place. I found all of the food to be fresh and tasty. The staff are friendly and attentive. It is a dive joint.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The burger and fries are a full meal. I'd give it an 8, out of 10. I have to watch my sodium and I felt this meal was not overly salty. This is not a fancy burger joint but I feel you get what you pay for.

Been to Burger Boy? Share your experiences!