“Great Food, Not Expensive”

Compadre's Texas Cafe
Ranked #50 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Another excellent experience here. Excellent burgers, salsa, queso and chips. Excellent service. Reasonably priced. Owned by a Veteran.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Went here with my wife from a late breakfast last week. Had the breakfast burrito; wow - it was great and it was big ! Excellent coffee, amazing friendly service. It was our first visit and we'll be going back. Have not yet visited fro lunch or dinner but will be doing so soon. It's on Hanna Road, just east of I 45, near Oak Ridge North and The Woodlands. What a wonderful neighborhood restaurant !

Reviewed 19 July 2017

First time here. The employees were very friendly/. I ordered off the kid's menu. I had the steak fingers which was a chicken fried steak cut into strips. It was good. The gravy was good and had a good texture. The onion rings were ok, i think they were frozen. We didn't have dessert but the list looked inviting. I'm sure I will be back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

The owners of this excellent eatery are US Army Veteran, Glenn Gaidousek and Guin. The food is great, service is absolutely friendly and attentive, and prices are very reasonable. They have a wide variety of dishes --- you're sure to find something you like. Just from the standpoint of supporting our Veterans, everyone ought to give it a try. As a "career civilian," I support "the troops" in a variety of ways. We WILL return for breakfast and dinner.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Food here is terrific! I've tried a number of items and have never been disappointed. The patty melt is especially good. Staff is friendly.