“slow skimpy”

Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #136 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 5 January 2017

only if I want a whatabuger and do not want to drive 20 miles to another one much farther away poor!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We grabbed breakfast here on Thanksgiving Day after missing breakfast at our hotel. The food was fresh, hot and tasted good. The staff was friendly even though they were working on a holiday.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We are from out of state & our kids love the chance to eat at Whataburger. This place is a disgrace! We went there late after the Bowl game. There were 4 people working, none of them had a clue what they were doing. One lady was walking around with an attitude & not doing a thing. After 30 min of waiting (with several others) we asked if our food was about ready. She told us: "I'm just helping bring food out." We got no answer. People were in the drive thru honking. The two orders we did see them bring out were wrong. People were mad. There was clearly nobody in charge. We did what others were doing after 50 minutes & demanded a refund. At that time we were told "ours was almost ready." We knew it would be cold or incorrect when we did get it! How long does it take to make burgers and fries for 4 people? Management should be fired! When we did ask for a refund the guy acted irritated. It was late but there weren't many people in there and no productivity at all. Tables were dirty, the floor was a mess...yuck! We heard the guy tell someone they were short staffed and got really busy. One girl was stocking in the back room instead of taking care of customers! I'd hate to see this place if they had actually been busy. Do NOT go there if you want FAST food. It might take a couple of hours to get it!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We go to this whataburger every Wednesday as part of our date night. The staff is friendly and the food is great!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I want to say that when I was little we came down to Texas for baseball tournaments in the summer time. I was about 8 or 9 and loved the cheese burgers... I have not had on in ten years, but always tell my friends and family to eat there if they are ever in Texas.. I love this place I wish you would start branching out and move to Missouri or Kansas. I hope my travels take me back to Texas real soon.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!