“Helpful server”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #89 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Went because it was the only American food restaurant near our hotel. Plenty of seating but the usual longish wait. Denny's menu generally has heavily seasoned food, but the server did her best to make sure my fish was cooked without salt. Served our needs at that time.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We have visited many of the Denny's restaurants while travelling
but we can't recall one cleaner than than this Conroe location.
Service was prompt, the server was friendly, and we were
seated as soon as we arrived. This place was spotless and
we made sure to complement the manager.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This place could be very crowded during breakfast then slows down at lunch and again crowded at night, servers are maybe understaff caus eit takes a while to be helped but their service is friendly and the food as always great quality, great experience highly recommended....try the eggs in the morning and hash browns you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I live in the conroe area and have been coming to this dennys since I was at least ten. I am now about to be twenty , and this is the first time i have not been satisfied with my service at dennys .
My Boyfriend and I had went there around 8:45 we were ignored by associates which I understand a saturday night can be very busy. When we were seated it took about ten mintues to be waited on . I noticed in our area they were very busy .. a family that had came in right after us was given their drinks and their order was takin way before ours .. We waited a total of 40 minutes for our food and by this time it was almost ten o clock at night , when we did recieve our food we were about to leave decided to stay since the waitress actually came around to bring us our food and was never to be seen afterwards ..only to bring us our check after I Had complianed about our food being cold .. I was nice about it even when we were checking out to learn we had been double charged for our ticket.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I usually just get a burger and fries with a cup of really excellent chicken noodle soup. the wife always gets their "Zesty Nachos" and loves them!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!