“Good Food at a reasonable price”
Review of Luby's Cafeteria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luby's Cafeteria
Ranked #45 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2016

had a buy one get one free coupon for LuAnn platters, I'm a big guy but I thought I'd try it , my wife always gets a Luann plate, I had the roasted chicken& dressing, corn , new potato's , bread , drink , first it was great and I had to take some home , this luby's is one of the older restaurants in the lobby's chain , it's clean but older and not as open or bright as some of the newer ones

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We don't visit this restaurant often since we live in another
town, but it is certainly worth the drive. The servers are
really nice and the food is delicious. The shrimp creole was
a bit too spicy but good and the baked almondine is the
best. The prices are right in line, still under $10.00. If you
haven't been there, you should.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I've always enjoyed eating at Luby's. They have a great variety of quality foods. It's not the cheapest place to eat but you get a good meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

To begin with - we frequent Luby's a couple times a month....... especially when the Grandkids are visiting. However, the best time to go is at the beginning of each meal service. Otherwise, you wait in long lines as this is extremely popular in Conroe. So far - we have always had good food - but lately have been slightly disappointed lately because of the price of Iced Tea....... Instead of including them in the price of the meal - Iced Tea is now almost $2 a glass........ absolutely ridiculous. I will no longer be getting iced tea - only water........... Just hoping they don't price us right out of this cafeteria.......

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Luby's was the way to go long ago, they have some supposed discounts for seniors .50 cents are you kidding me, even though you try to go economic, my meal was $16 which could have been spent in another better fancier place not at Luby's which is still considered a neighborhood cafeteria.