“Great veggie soup”
Review of McAlister's Deli - CLOSED

McAlister's Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My first time here. Wanted to have a light dinner. Tried the veggie chili and it was really good. Portion size was small. May be I was hungrier than I thought. Very tasty and nutritious.

1  Thank DesertRunner18

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for Sunday dinner and was pleasantly surprised by the superb decor. The decor reminded me of an Iris Pub but was very clean and well lighted. The food was excellent and service very personable. I think I liked this location more than other locations. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This place is compared to Jason's deli but we felt this place was mroe friendly as far as letting us take the time to choose form the menu since we were new to this restaurant. I enjoyed the combination of half sandwich with soup, brocoli and cheese was really good to get and the place was clean including the restrooms, the place was almost deserted i dunno if it was because it was late in the veening or they just dont have enough business at that time. recommended.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

McAlister's is head and shoulders above Subway and its imitators, more akin to Jason's Deli or Katz's. That being said, everything is solid, but not spectacular. I much prefer the hot side of the menu, with the French dip and the turkey melt being personal favorites.

Not a whole lot to say otherwise. Solid place, nice people working there, and a good, clean dining room.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Although it was extremely hard to find, as are most places near The Woodlands, after we finally found it we have a great meal and friendly service people. Clean place and good pricing.