“We enjoyed this place for its clealiness”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #37 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This place is compared to Jason's deli but we felt this place was mroe friendly as far as letting us take the time to choose form the menu since we were new to this restaurant. I enjoyed the combination of half sandwich with soup, brocoli and cheese was really good to get and the place was clean including the restrooms, the place was almost deserted i dunno if it was because it was late in the veening or they just dont have enough business at that time. recommended.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

McAlister's is head and shoulders above Subway and its imitators, more akin to Jason's Deli or Katz's. That being said, everything is solid, but not spectacular. I much prefer the hot side of the menu, with the French dip and the turkey melt being personal favorites.

Not a whole lot to say otherwise. Solid place, nice people working there, and a good, clean dining room.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Although it was extremely hard to find, as are most places near The Woodlands, after we finally found it we have a great meal and friendly service people. Clean place and good pricing.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

I have been here a bunch of times and then I stopped coming to this place and I work around the corner. Now I have seen a better taste and also value on the menu which is great I hope they stay this way.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

I had the four cheese griller on a ciabatta roll with tomato. They had to remake it because they left off the tomato, but it seemed like they left off three of the cheeses, too. On the original and the remake of the sandwich, there was barely any cheese on it. The bread was good, but it had so little cheese on it and a very small bit of tomato. I'll never order that again. It was supposed to be grilled as well, but it felt/tasted like it was microwaved, not grilled. So disappointed because I love a good grilled cheese. This was not a good choice for grilled cheese.