“Great food.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #83 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very friendly and quick service. Hostess was very pleasant. Even though they were busy wait time was short.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Salads are my favorite choice along with the yummy pastries. Only complaint I've had is with the bagels - too tough.
Service is usually very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Today we ordered home delivery, which was prompt. We ordered the new Thai Chicken Wonton Soup and paid $9.95 per bowl! We were expecting something special, but the soup was inedible. It was very, very salty, the wonton-tons were filled with some unrecognizable meat, and the broccoli included varying degrees of done-ness. It was if they had put fresh broccoli into older soup. We found the pastry we ordered to be pretty good, but PLEASE do something about that soup (and the price)!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

For a few dollars more than fast food, you get delicious, quality food. I always love their food. And restaurants are always clean and open-feeling.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

While I normally avoid chain restaurants like Panera mostly because of corporate policy but I like the baked goods and occasionally its the best place around to get a fresh meal. On the first visit the store either took a last-minute catering job or they were unprepared for one. They were out of several ingredients. A few days later I just wanted a loaf of bread sliced. This was apparently too complicated for the staff and they ended up dropping some of the bread. While this was going on the manager was scolding an employee loud enough for everyone to hear and where customers could see. I won't be going back here .

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!