“Better than starbucks”

Hard Back Coffee Cafe at Hastings
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My husband loves hastings little coffee joint. He insists the white mocha tastes world's better than starbucks and I have to agree. We love their buy one get one after six deal.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Great place comfortable, service was great- I thoroughly enjoyed myself i found this little cafe relaxing as well as the book store that attached

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I love the fact that everyday, 6-8 PM is buy any drinks (excluding the drinks from the cooler) and get one free. This is a great deal especially if you are on a budget. I personally think this coffee is better than Starbucks, including the price. Hastings is also a great place to kill some time.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Not near as crowded as the competition, Starbucks, and I like it better. Can always pick up a movie or book too.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Everytime I go there the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing. Always smiling and polite workers. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!!