“Nice ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 260 Restaurants in Conroe
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Conroe is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Well I like Panera bread and this one was very good, nice service , fast ! I recommend this panera bread for a quick and healthy meal !

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We love Panera. We eat their Pick 2 all the time. The salads are fresh, the soups are delicious and we can make it all work on our Weight Watchers program.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We use the Rapid Pick up at Panera Bread. It's nice for us, because I can place the order & then my husband or daughter can pick it up for us.
Unfortunately, we've learned the hard way, that you still have to check through your entire bag before your leave. The last visit we were missing bread.
On my last visit, although we were missing bread, everything was delicious. We had soup, sandwiches, and some cookies. Each item was packaged properly & wrapped nicely. Just didn't get any French baguettes.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This has happened twice in one month. Our family was wanting a healthier option so we chose Panera in Conroe. Called in the order, both times wrong items and the items that were correct were cold and looked terrible. These were the only times we called for Carry Out and we won't try a third time according to my husband.

Disappointed

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I normally get coffee/latte and a pastry at least 5 mornings per week. It is the best place for this in my area in my opinion. They also have a great menu for eating in or out and I really like their food too. Their service is top notch.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!