Econo Lodge
US$157
Homewood
Holiday Inn Express Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Inn(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$97
ComfortInn
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$123
  • Breakfast included
US$97
US$95
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$106
US$107
US$146
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I have stayed here a few times during my trip to or through Conroe, Texas. The service has always been excellent, and the room has always been nice.

Good rooms, good staff, Great Value!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I was traveling late into the night, very tired...lobby looked fine, decent price. I"ve generally had good experiences w. Ramadas before so I certainly wasn't ready for this room! Smell of dog urine hit me in the face when I opened the door! Huge dirty spots on all the carpet, furniture chewed, fleas hopping on my feet as I stood at the sink, toliet cracked and filthy, layers of grime around doorknobs. I was just too tired to get behind the wheel again without sleep...so I stuck it out! Grrr!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank mullinsNSBfl
Reviewed 7 June 2010

I would like to know who was writing the good reviews from recent stays, because this place is a dump! I had my family with me while on a overnight business trip & we should have gone with our gut feeling when we drove up. The pictures of this place make it look really good. I felt sorry for the girl at the front desk who had only been there a week! We got our room & you know it's a bad sign when your dog imediatly pees on the floor! my girls got bit by ants outside the room & the pool was filled with bees, trash & bugs! Needless to say we did not stay. Go to the Baymont!

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank nucme
Reviewed 23 February 2010

Do not stay here. Spend the extra $25 to find a decent place. The sheets had hairs in them. I called the front desk and at 11:30 they told me it was too late to change my sheets. My buddy insisted on putting her shoes right next to the bed so she did not have to walk on the floor. Yikes.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jrandklev
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Having stopped by a Motel6 in Conroe and demanding a refund because the place was in horrible condition and I didn't feel safe having my mother there, I decided to check out some reviews on a few nearby motels. I normally stay in hotels, but we just needed a good nights rest and were trying to be frugal on a long roadtrip.

Anyway, there were mixed reviews on the Ramada but we decided to check it out anyway.

The rooms have been rennovated in the last year and the girls at the front desk were exceptionally helpful. I believe it's a family owned franchise location and it shows by the friendliness and hospitality of the staff.

Anyone travelling through Conroe, TX who needs a room for the night should stop in and see for yourself. Those negative reviews were obviously before the new owners purchased and rennovated.