All reviews room was clean shuttle service we've stayed staff was friendly the breakfast area in town front desk clerk easy access convenient location free breakfast would stay here again football game great place to stay campus texas inns tamu
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Location is greeeat for any A&M event. Older hotel, rooms are average but comfortable. Staff is great, helpful and professional. Football weekends come with costly nights but can walk anywhere so saving ride share expense.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I received a text before I checked in to see if I had any special needs before arriving. I received a text after checking in to see if everything was satisfactory. I felt like a VIP with their customer service. I always look for Hilton/Hampton hotels when traveling.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We picked this hotel because of the location, but everything about this hotel was small even after we got an upgrade. The comforter was scratchy and the internet was slow. I don't know if I would book with an another Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Loren N
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Love Hampton inns and this one was all I expected and more. Happy helpful staff, fully stocked breakfast, best location and then the price. Loved it! For those who enjoy a well lit bathroom for your vanity needs get ready this one is great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Go nowhere else. Stay right here. You won't regret your decision.A friendly young staff who when addressing you, are continuously smiling and ready to help in every way. Large hotel staff could care less. Have fun here, take your shoes off!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends