All reviews buffalo wild wings staff was friendly and helpful room was clean great rate football weekend would definitely stay here again bryan iron microwave tx
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Please bypass this place it was a horrible experience and definitely NOT clean !! Service was horrible oh did I mention it had snats !! This was more like a truck stop hotel ! I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone !

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn c, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham College Station University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and allowing me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay with us. Our staff is always ready to take care of any issues you may have with your room. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas we can improve staff training and our guest experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This is an older hotel and it shows. There was a unusual odor in the room, not strong but still noticeable. We checked in about 3:30P and was told there were only second floor rooms available, which was strange as there were only 18 cars in the parking lot that night and early the next morning. Breakfast was marginal. Swimming pool water was at a nice temperature for relaxing in. It was close to the George Bush Presidential Library which is why we were there. All in all I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
daysinn c, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham College Station University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, I have personally addressed the room odor with housekeeping and will be taking care of immediately.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed two night while attending NSC at A&M. The check in was fast and easy. Friendly staff. Got there at 145 and check in wasn’t till 3 but they did not say a word. Room was nice and COLD. Was it perfect no but it’s not the ritz Carlton. It was clean. I had no problems. Will stay there again. Thank you. Breakfast was good too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
daysinn c, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham College Station University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is around the corner. Please call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Donald, the customer service attendee was sent by the Devil. He was very lazy and unattentive to his job duties. Which is what caused this problem in the first place. He demanded my credit card to pay. I stated I had booked with Hotel.com and they already charged me. He said the room is not pre-payed so give me your card or no key. I was there for transplant review. I am miles away from home. I gave him the credit card. He charged $61..Hotel.com charged $58. I had only $15 to my name. I did not have enough gas to go to my meeting or drive back. I explain this matter to HOTEL.com and they stated they would called Donald and get some clarity. As they called and corrected him, he promised to void the transaction. He nor the hotel administration clearly did not understand it was not about a refund...the refunds takes up to 48hrs. It was that your employee made a mistake that means a matter of life and death to me. Money was not the immediate issue. I needed help. Donald refuse to give me is General Managers name. I had missed the appointment because of the unapologetic transaction Donald made. Donalds ego demanded he not apologize or assist further since things were so bad due to his mistake. I cried in the car the next morning after checkout. I cried the next morning while trying to explain to the board what happened. Maybe if Donald or General Manager could write of note of what the mistake was. No response. The money was fully refunded 2 days after the matter, then I drove back. SO sad. On top of everything the receipt given to me from Donald reflects another customers name (Tiffany P). So I can not even use my receipt as evidence because Donald was to lazy to print the correct receipt

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinn c, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham College Station University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

First let me apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your check-in. I was disappointed to learn you felt like our hotel stuff didn’t handle the situation well, and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter further. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving our staff training and the guest experience.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Room smelled musty. Carpet looked old and dirty. Shower curtain too far from tub and wet floor. Tub slow to drain. Water above ankles when showering. Breakfast barely adequate. No milk. Would leave early, but no refund. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
daysinn c, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham College Station University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas we can improve the guest experience. I was disappointed to learn of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay with us. Maintenance will address these concerns immediately.