“Excessive noise; no assistance from front desk”

Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel the night before a funeral. The hotel seemed busy, but not excessively. Someone repeatedly knocked on our door and ran away. The noise in the hallway was also very unruly! We tried calling the front desk, but NO ONE ever picked up the phone! When we asked for our refund, per the “money back guarantee” the hotel promised, we were told it only applies to the quality of the room, not excessive noise!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank B6003HMjosephl
Hampton Inn and... C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

I am so sorry for the noise problem you had at our hotel. Because this review doesn't give me your real name or the dates of your stay it is impossible for me to assist you. If you would like to speak to me please call 979-694-2100 and as for extension 402.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Hotel was great !!! I would definitely go back to Hampton Inn & Suites. Staff was friendly and breakfast was even better!!!
I recommend staying here!!!

Visited my niece on campus and it was a short drive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

There are two Hampton Inns in College Station. Both are very nice, but the weekend I stayed there was a $5 difference in price between the hotels. Odd, but ok. I stayed at the one that was closer to where I needed to be. I checked in late after an all day softball tournament and had to leave early the next day to get back to it. I was only in the hotel for about 7 hours total. I saw only the front desk staff. No one at the breakfast, it was kind of like a ghost town. Once I got a shower and got into bed, I could hear the TV's on both sides of my room playing. Other than that, it's a nice hotel. Very comfortable beds.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn and... C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your comments. I do apologize that you were able to hear the other guests tv's. I am glad to hear that overall your stay with us was a good one.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton in College Station. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the price was affordable. It was convenient to the wedding venue, Vick's Country .... something and the highway back and forth.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn and... C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope there will be an occasion that warrants your return.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I always stay here because the staff is so friendly and welcoming. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean. The location is close to restaurants, shopping and Texas A&M. The pool area is beautiful and relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn and... C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you! We loved having you here. Hope to see you again soon!