All reviews beautiful courtyard charming hotel full kitchen rooms face plain exterior hotel suite facing the street evening snacks living area social hour king bed continental breakfast definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay from texas armoire campus
Reviewed 6 March 2016

This is not your regular hotel. It's like being whisked away to southern France. I love the entrance. It's like approaching a wine cellar. Then wait till you get to the courtyard. Very nice get away if you don't have a chance to travel far. The room is average in size. Clean. The accessories have a character.. The area seems safe.
The only setback is the noise from other rooms, especially if your room is on the first level.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank MG B
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I really love this place it has a nice social hour and great beautiful rooms. I also love the courtyard and I love the layout of the place. Thank you Brittany for your Hospitality and hope to see y'all next year!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank F
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Suites are spacious and the court is really offering a good vibe. Rooms are clean and comfy. Good value for the price. The only think is that there is no real breakfast. But you can drive to the Hilton 2 miles from there and enjoy a great buffet. A real good deal!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This location was booked for me, so I had no clue until I arrived what it would be like.

Even the person who booked it for me hadn't stayed there, actually know nothing about it other than the recommendation from a friend.

What a happy surprise that it was completely delightful!
The entrance and lobby were warm and welcoming.
The staff was gracious and professional.
The room was lovely, the bed comfortable, the sitting area and kitchen well appointed and furnished.

My only regret? I didn't know there was a managers reception in the afternoon. If I'd known I would have checked in before my presentation and had a relaxing glass of wine and a snack.
The breakfast was light but sufficient, Bob Evans entrees' cereals, muffins, the normal fare.
Coffee all the time in the lobby, I guess I've come to expect that, but the variety was surprising.
Overall, I found this a definite return to location.
Not the run of the mill cookie cutter hotel/motel, more like staying with a friend.

Room Tip: I didn't notice any traffic or road noise, no neighborhood noise. All the rooms open onto a central courtyard so are secure.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Celloista
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Very well maintained hotel great WiFi ether connection also Daniel works the front desk he's very helpful and has amazing skills at what he does the housekeeping is always on time and they do a good job the landscaping is beautiful at this hotel good for a short visit or long team makes you feel like your at home breakfast has a good verity and the mid day social hour with wine and snacks the best I recommend this hotel one of college stations best for a very very decent price

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family