All reviews beautiful courtyard rooms face charming hotel full kitchen plain exterior facing the street evening snacks living area social hour king bed continental breakfast definitely stay here again loved this hotel enjoyed our stay a great place to stay armoire campus
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Suites are spacious and the court is really offering a good vibe. Rooms are clean and comfy. Good value for the price. The only think is that there is no real breakfast. But you can drive to the Hilton 2 miles from there and enjoy a great buffet. A real good deal!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This location was booked for me, so I had no clue until I arrived what it would be like.

Even the person who booked it for me hadn't stayed there, actually know nothing about it other than the recommendation from a friend.

What a happy surprise that it was completely delightful!
The entrance and lobby were warm and welcoming.
The staff was gracious and professional.
The room was lovely, the bed comfortable, the sitting area and kitchen well appointed and furnished.

My only regret? I didn't know there was a managers reception in the afternoon. If I'd known I would have checked in before my presentation and had a relaxing glass of wine and a snack.
The breakfast was light but sufficient, Bob Evans entrees' cereals, muffins, the normal fare.
Coffee all the time in the lobby, I guess I've come to expect that, but the variety was surprising.
Overall, I found this a definite return to location.
Not the run of the mill cookie cutter hotel/motel, more like staying with a friend.

Room tip: I didn't notice any traffic or road noise, no neighborhood noise. All the rooms open onto a central courtyard so are secure.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Celloista
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Very well maintained hotel great WiFi ether connection also Daniel works the front desk he's very helpful and has amazing skills at what he does the housekeeping is always on time and they do a good job the landscaping is beautiful at this hotel good for a short visit or long team makes you feel like your at home breakfast has a good verity and the mid day social hour with wine and snacks the best I recommend this hotel one of college stations best for a very very decent price

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trisha R
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Our stay this time, was nothing like our stay in June 2015. I'm so disappointed. First off, we were put in a room at the back of the property. I was told that I could park in the back since there was a back entrance. I did not have time to tell the office, however, upon unloading my car I witnessed a woman who looked homeless hanging around the back of the building on the sidewalk. Not only that, there was a man with her, and he was coming from inside the back entrance. It looked like they have been using the bathroom at that entrance and possibly the laundry room. This woman was very rude and even gave me a 'look' that made me very uncomfortable. The door to the back entrance was NEVER closed and made me feel unsafe. I really hope the owners will read my post and take it seriously. I've stayed many places in college station, this is the first time I've felt his way. Not only that, upon leaving on Saturday morning, I noticed a used condom in the parking spot next to my sister's car. The property really needs to police the back of the building!!! Upon returning, we noticed housekeeping had been in our room, but they did not clean anything, they left towels, but the bed was made but it was still lumpy, like they just threw the top cover over the bunched up sheet and blankets. Overall, I'm disappointed and frustrated. I had told my sister how great this place was, and well it really fell flat this time. I won't be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I would love for everyone to know if you go to College Station,Tx this is the place to be! This hotel has great clean rooms! It very quite and a place to relax! I cant wait to come back in the spring to see the big courtyard area in bloom. Thank you Brittany for your excellent customer service and hope you can make my future stays as great as this one!

Date of stay: January 2016