US$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$146
US$126
Home2.com
Hyatt Place College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$171
US$151
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

The George(College Station)
US$149
US$138
La Quinta Inn & Suites College Station South(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
La Quinta
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$87
Priceline
Ramada by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$92
Priceline
All reviewsbeautiful courtyardcharming hotelfull kitchenrooms faceplain exteriorhotel suitefacing the streetliving areaevening snackssocial hourking bedcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againenjoyed our stayfrom texasarmoirecampus
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This location was booked for me, so I had no clue until I arrived what it would be like.

Even the person who booked it for me hadn't stayed there, actually know nothing about it other than the recommendation from a friend.

What a happy surprise that it was completely delightful!
The entrance and lobby were warm and welcoming.
The staff was gracious and professional.
The room was lovely, the bed comfortable, the sitting area and kitchen well appointed and furnished.

My only regret? I didn't know there was a managers reception in the afternoon. If I'd known I would have checked in before my presentation and had a relaxing glass of wine and a snack.
The breakfast was light but sufficient, Bob Evans entrees' cereals, muffins, the normal fare.
Coffee all the time in the lobby, I guess I've come to expect that, but the variety was surprising.
Overall, I found this a definite return to location.
Not the run of the mill cookie cutter hotel/motel, more like staying with a friend.

Room Tip: I didn't notice any traffic or road noise, no neighborhood noise. All the rooms open onto a central courtyard so are secure.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Celloista
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Very well maintained hotel great WiFi ether connection also Daniel works the front desk he's very helpful and has amazing skills at what he does the housekeeping is always on time and they do a good job the landscaping is beautiful at this hotel good for a short visit or long team makes you feel like your at home breakfast has a good verity and the mid day social hour with wine and snacks the best I recommend this hotel one of college stations best for a very very decent price

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Trisha R
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Our stay this time, was nothing like our stay in June 2015. I'm so disappointed. First off, we were put in a room at the back of the property. I was told that I could park in the back since there was a back entrance. I did not have time to tell the office, however, upon unloading my car I witnessed a woman who looked homeless hanging around the back of the building on the sidewalk. Not only that, there was a man with her, and he was coming from inside the back entrance. It looked like they have been using the bathroom at that entrance and possibly the laundry room. This woman was very rude and even gave me a 'look' that made me very uncomfortable. The door to the back entrance was NEVER closed and made me feel unsafe. I really hope the owners will read my post and take it seriously. I've stayed many places in college station, this is the first time I've felt his way. Not only that, upon leaving on Saturday morning, I noticed a used condom in the parking spot next to my sister's car. The property really needs to police the back of the building!!! Upon returning, we noticed housekeeping had been in our room, but they did not clean anything, they left towels, but the bed was made but it was still lumpy, like they just threw the top cover over the bunched up sheet and blankets. Overall, I'm disappointed and frustrated. I had told my sister how great this place was, and well it really fell flat this time. I won't be back.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I would love for everyone to know if you go to College Station,Tx this is the place to be! This hotel has great clean rooms! It very quite and a place to relax! I cant wait to come back in the spring to see the big courtyard area in bloom. Thank you Brittany for your excellent customer service and hope you can make my future stays as great as this one!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This hotel really is one of the best finds in Brazos County. Daniel, Brittany, and the whole staff make staying there a pleasant experience. The breakfast is good and the social hour is a nice touch. Thanks for a great visit.

Room Tip: I prefer the second floor for less noise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business