All reviews beautiful courtyard charming hotel full kitchen rooms face plain exterior hotel suite facing the street evening snacks living area social hour king bed continental breakfast definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay from texas armoire campus
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Our stay this time, was nothing like our stay in June 2015. I'm so disappointed. First off, we were put in a room at the back of the property. I was told that I could park in the back since there was a back entrance. I did not have time to tell the office, however, upon unloading my car I witnessed a woman who looked homeless hanging around the back of the building on the sidewalk. Not only that, there was a man with her, and he was coming from inside the back entrance. It looked like they have been using the bathroom at that entrance and possibly the laundry room. This woman was very rude and even gave me a 'look' that made me very uncomfortable. The door to the back entrance was NEVER closed and made me feel unsafe. I really hope the owners will read my post and take it seriously. I've stayed many places in college station, this is the first time I've felt his way. Not only that, upon leaving on Saturday morning, I noticed a used condom in the parking spot next to my sister's car. The property really needs to police the back of the building!!! Upon returning, we noticed housekeeping had been in our room, but they did not clean anything, they left towels, but the bed was made but it was still lumpy, like they just threw the top cover over the bunched up sheet and blankets. Overall, I'm disappointed and frustrated. I had told my sister how great this place was, and well it really fell flat this time. I won't be back.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I would love for everyone to know if you go to College Station,Tx this is the place to be! This hotel has great clean rooms! It very quite and a place to relax! I cant wait to come back in the spring to see the big courtyard area in bloom. Thank you Brittany for your excellent customer service and hope you can make my future stays as great as this one!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Coastal624720
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This hotel really is one of the best finds in Brazos County. Daniel, Brittany, and the whole staff make staying there a pleasant experience. The breakfast is good and the social hour is a nice touch. Thanks for a great visit.

Room Tip: I prefer the second floor for less noise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

This was the most wonderful stay! We had a great time at this hotel! I didn't expect the courtyard to be so gorgeous. Ms. Brittany was so great and professional and she didn't mind helping us find our way to some great Mexican food! Thank y'all so much Vineyard Court Hope to see y'all soon!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I stayed a weekend at Vineyard Court while attending a University function. The Hotel was conveniently located, quiet, the staff was very friendly, it was a good value, and the rooms were wonderfully decorated with furnishings one would find at a nice B&B. The rooms are also efficiently organized with a small kitchenette organized such that one can relax, eat, and beds were very comfortable for a good nights rest. Thank You Vineyard and Thank you Brittany!

Room Tip: Although the Hotel's address is George Bush Drive, it's easier to access the Hotel via Dominik Drive.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business