Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, College Station, TX
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 years ago & I would still recommend this facility. Our stay was pleasant & uneventful. The only thing I would say, is there could be a little more attention to detail in maintenance of the lobby area. It did not give the same impression of quality that was seen in the other areas of the property.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay here while attending an event at Texas A&M. Great location near the campus. Plenty of good retail and restaurants around.
Room was super clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I always stay at the Country Inn & Suites when in College Station, Texas. Breakfast is yummy and fresh. The rooms are clean and spacious. Staff is friendly and accommodating. There are always delicious cookies for the guests. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I left with about 30 bites and am now concerned I have carried them into my home. Otherwise comfortable room. I did not believe it, but a friend in a different room said he saw some and checked out for another hotel. I foolishly disregarded and stayed another night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew R
country1010, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, College Station, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for writing a review and for providing us with feedback from your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our hotel. We take all complaints very seriously, and I want to assure you that we have procedures and standards I place to ensure the comfort and safety to all of our guest.

With regard to your concern about potential bed bugs, we do take proactive steps to ensure that each and every room in the hotel is free of pests of any kind. I have addressed your concern with our housekeeping & our pert control service to inspect room. I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Once again we sincerely apologize for this incident. I would be happy to discuss with you further, so feel free to call or email me at any time. I’d love to welcome you back to our hotel with compliments for a one-night stay.
Thanks again for reaching out.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. Rooms are large. Beds are comfortable. The bathroom is sizable with plenty of counter space for toiletries. The front desk staffer was friendly and quick at check in. Breakfast was the typical free hotel breakfast - cereals, packaged pastries, waffle maker, bagels, juice, hard boiled eggs, some yogurt and fruit. The hot dish was biscuits, sausage patties, and egg patties. I wish there had been more choices for healthy eaters - quality whole grain bread for toast, Greek yogurt, etc.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family