US$147
US$65
  • Pool
US$80
Priceline
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanfreeportbreakfastmattressesgulffridge
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I enjoyed the room and the pool area. I was not too happy with the renovations going on and think that I should not have paid the same for a room I had to walk through dust and mayhem to get to. However, I am just being picky. The hotel is nice and I plan to return next month. I am planning for this hotel to be my get-away spot in this area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy J
Patricia B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clute Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Kathy J,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that it was during our renovation. Renovations can make it hard but the finished results make it worth it.

We look forward to your future visits with us and are happy that you would like to make us your get-away spot.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

frustration when checking in.. the room I had reserved many months ahead was under renovation. Carmen at the front desk worked very hard to find another room to accommodate my needs ...even when her shift ended she made sure the incoming shift knew what was happening. The hotel accommodated us and were very helpful and apologetic for the inconvenience! As we continued in and out they were very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Kru-HIExpress, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clute Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear txtlger2017,

Please accept our sincere apology regarding your reservation at check in. We are happy that Carmen was able to assist you with the problem.

We appreciate your feedback. Please come back and stay with us.

Jay, Kru, and the entire team @Holiday Inn Express & Suites--Clute/Lake Jackson

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on business and found the accommodations very adequate. The common areas are being renovated and at least my room had been recently updated. Occasionally, you will get a holiday inn with awful mattresses, but not this location. I was pleased with everything in my room. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was on par with what you'd expect from a holiday inn. They were completely full the two nights I stayed and everything was quiet and breakfast was well stocked. Will stay here again if visiting the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

This Holiday Inn does not have a High Speed internet service as advertised .

The WiFi speed is extremely slow. Don't count on it to do any work from your room or download any file within an acceptable time frame.

Breakfast was very good and the attendant was very helpful.

Lightning in my room was barely acceptable. Location is great and thr room are clean.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Kru-HIExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clute Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear opalmajr,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I am sorry the Wi Fi speed was slow. We have had our technicians check the system, and found it to be in working order. Our technicians are available 24/7 for assistance. The front desk will be happy to contact them for you if you have any problems in the future.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great place for business travel. I was here for over a month working odd shifts. Never disturbed while sleeping days and room was cleaned promptly when working days. Located just north of Freeport on 288. Pool was well maintained and the staff was great. Breakfast was often out early (0500) for those of us working the odd shifts.

Room Tip: No pets allowed. Very well lit parking areas. Very quiet rooms and very dark curtains for day workers.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Kru-HIExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clute Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear OAT1118,

It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Clute/Lake Jackson.

I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you while you were working the odd shifts.

We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jay, Kru, and the entire team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Clute/Lake Jackson.