All reviews good size room was spotless next morning parking lot stove kitchenette towels lobby pan facility
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the Bungalows. It was clean and well maintained. We usually stay someplace else in Cedar Park, but decided to give The Bungalows a try since they gave us a discount for 3 or more days which made the price considerably less than most of the other places. This is a nice place to stay for multiple days. We had a kitchenette, sofa and king bed. There are not a lot of amenities. You get 2 disposable glasses. No breakfast is served and no coffee is provided for the coffee pot. We took a long a couple of ceramic cups, coffee, and plastic spoons to eat our oatmeal we brought. Take your own shampoo. Lighting tends to be poor. The only clock is on the microwave. If I were going to be there longer, I probably would have stopped at the local Goodwill or Dollar Store and bought some cheap dishes and a bed side lamp that could have been donated back when I left. Don't expect anything fancy, but if you're looking for reasonable price, clean and comfy bed, this place fits the bill.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Was very impressed with this hotel. Had never stayed there before and was rather curious as to how the stay would play out. Was very pleased with the whole process. from check in-- to leaving. They were very eager to see that my stay was as pleasant as possible. They were very friendly, the room was clean and spacious. There was a small kitchenette but the only draw back was there were no pots and pans to use---I did notice in the lobby that they could be obtained for a deposit---otherwise I would rate this hotel as excellent.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I was very impressed with this place especially for the price. I was expecting something run down with no amenities. Boy, was I wrong. It is super affordable, clean, comfortable, and quite. I assume because it is fairly new, but I hope they can keep it up. If in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

They suggest in the brochure inside the room that we should give it a five star review Here's why I couldn't in all good conscience. Poor quality sheets and pillows, no coffee filter , no shampoo and.bugs in the room. Nice new hotel but a few shortcomings. Little pricier than originally thought it was going to be.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2015

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights and was very happy with our room. The hotel is in a quiet location. Our room was spotless and spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. We used the guest laundry they have on site which was a bonus for us. I do wish they would of had a few more amenities such as a lamp by the bed, and a coffe pot would of been nice too. I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business