“Great Vermicelli, Pho, and Sushi”
Review of King Noodle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King Noodle
Ranked #127 of 252 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been here 3 times now and have had great food every time. I have gotten the crab rangoon, spring rolls, vermicelli, orange chicken ,and a sushi roll and everything has been great. My husband got the pho and loved it too. It is a small place, but well cared for and has great service every time.

Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The meat given to me was fatty and tough. This is usually a good place, but tonight was bad. Everything else was good. The portion size is amazing. The prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Stopped for a very late dinner (around 9PM - they close at 10PM) after watching a concert. As usual I ordered the beef and meatball pho and my wife ordered the combo meat clay pot with rice. I always need to add a liberal squirt of the hot sauce and a generous squirt of the hoisin sauce. Once I get the spicy level to the edge I really enjoy the Pho. I think the amount of broth, meats and noodles is about right for the price. My wife loves plain white rice. While the rice was under the meat my wife ordered another bowl of rice but unfortunately was brought what looked to be white rice mixed with fried rice. Note the bill listed it a fried rice, extra charge. She was alright with it but if it had not been so late we would have sent it back.
We were the last customers so they really wanted to get the clean up and shut down started which was alright with us. I would have liked to stay a little longer to drink my iced tea but all in all we will be back. My wife thinks this is a very clean restaurant and likes to come here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The chicken vermicelli was delicious. My friend had the pho Brisket and she loved it too. Not expensive and very clean. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Eaten there a few times - always consistently good. However, I feel it's a tad pricey compared to some of the others.

Date of visit: September 2016