“I enjoy the Pho”

Add it.
King Noodle
Ranked #123 of 240 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Stopped for a very late dinner (around 9PM - they close at 10PM) after watching a concert. As usual I ordered the beef and meatball pho and my wife ordered the combo meat clay pot with rice. I always need to add a liberal squirt of the hot sauce and a generous squirt of the hoisin sauce. Once I get the spicy level to the edge I really enjoy the Pho. I think the amount of broth, meats and noodles is about right for the price. My wife loves plain white rice. While the rice was under the meat my wife ordered another bowl of rice but unfortunately was brought what looked to be white rice mixed with fried rice. Note the bill listed it a fried rice, extra charge. She was alright with it but if it had not been so late we would have sent it back.
We were the last customers so they really wanted to get the clean up and shut down started which was alright with us. I would have liked to stay a little longer to drink my iced tea but all in all we will be back. My wife thinks this is a very clean restaurant and likes to come here.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The chicken vermicelli was delicious. My friend had the pho Brisket and she loved it too. Not expensive and very clean. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Eaten there a few times - always consistently good. However, I feel it's a tad pricey compared to some of the others.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This wasn't my choice and i didn't bother to look up the reviews. I wish I did. The one waitress admitted that she was left alone as her fellow server went to get a massage...hmm. I didn't want to get pho and be disappointed as the waitress didn't seem to know the menu. So I got a beef vermicelli dish which is less likely to get wrong. The noodles were good the beef was tasty and the fish sauce was well done. Portions were decent. My friend seemed to like his dish. He also ordered sushi which I passed on tasting because it didn't look fresh. I didn't get a good vibe here.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

King Noodle has good food at a reasonable price. They used to deliver, but don't anymore. I'd recommend them if you are in the mood for Asian cuisine in Cedar Park.

Been to King Noodle? Share your experiences!