3,006 results
All reviews lazy river colorado river pony rides free activities fire pit butterfly garden pool area adult pool family vacation junior suite skeet shooting beautiful property mckinney roughs hill country business meeting water park romantic getaway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful place with lots to do. I was there for a conference so I didn't get to participate in many of the activities offered. I could see that this would be a great place for families and /or events.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
BrookeP839, Manager at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Dianne T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it. I am sorry you did not get the opportunity to enjoy our variety of activities so I hope you will plan a trip to see us again so that you may indulge. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us prior to your arrival if there's anything we can to make your stay exceptional.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel was very beautiful with plenty to do on site. There was golf, swimming, horses, and a great walking trail. There are several restaurants on site which offer variety and healthy options. The only thing I didn't like was the cost of getting to downtown Austin $60/cab. If you are coming here, you should plan on confining your outings to things that are part of the hotel. They have a concierge and activities which I thought were a bit expensive $115/shooting range experience. It would be a nice get away for couples, families and was a nice venue for a conference which is why I was there.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Hello, Smartabano,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it. I am so glad you discovered quite a bit of our amenities and restaurants. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us prior to your next arrival if there's anything we can to make your stay exceptional.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Beautiful location, great facility and helpful staff at the front desk, in the restaurants, at the pools actually everywhere. The food was great the many family oriented activities were well conducted and delightful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Hello, elaynehanson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it. It sounds like you discovered much of what makes Lost Pines a special place - especially our staff! I look forward to sharing your kind words with them. I hope you will come back to visit us again soon! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us prior to your next arrival if there's anything we can to make your stay exceptional.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Rural resort east of Austin. Nice staff. Rsesort has very weird layout, long walks anywhere. Had to wait 4 hours for room despite hyatt ambassador texting me things would be ready upon arrival. Inefficient front desk check in. Nice junior suites despite flies in room. Insects in fitness room also, bugs everwhere. Food good. Nice staff. Valet parking 35 bucks a day.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Hello, colesloough,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our resort is definitely unique in our layout. During the construction of the resort, we worked hard in building around the existing ancient pecan trees so that they could continue to flourish. I sincerely apologize for the concerns you experienced during check-in and in your room. I will be sharing your feedback with our operations team so that we can address them immediately.

I hope you will come visit us again, and if you do, please do not hesitate to reach out to us prior to your arrival so that we may ensure you have a great stay.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I had to wait over 1 hour for check in inspite of having prepaid booking. The hotel receptionist is not helpful at all. She asked me to call the booking agent and get confirmation faxed directly to Hotel. This is inspite of having booking voucher and fully paid hotel room and also offering to give credit card authorization.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Hello, YKOct,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the experience you were looking forward to, especially with your check-in experience. I would love the opportunity to speak to you more about your recent stay. Please send me an email at your earliest convenience at the email below.

I hope to hear from you soon.