“Stopped here for dinner...”

Goofy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 74 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Reviewed 3 December 2017

A great band was playing and my husband and I had a wonderful chicken salad for dinner. Relaxing atmosphere with nice customer service.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I didnt end up eating here but we went for a beer and the food looked great. Small menu but home cooked. the bartender was super nice and gave me some free ice to take back to the camper!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Angela's pork chop special was delicious. Fried pickles and jalapenos to start with a couple of ice cold beers from Angie. I am so full and now we are heading fishing.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My group of six stopped here for some drinks after floating all day.
We were served immediately by some lovely ladies who kept our glasses full.
We ended up getting some appetizers (nachos and a melange of fried treats). We all really liked the fried pickles and mushrooms.
Everyone in the place was kind and fun. It was a great last stop for our float day before heading back to our cabin.

*Side story: Our friend lost his phone. We went back to Goofy's and the whole place helped us look which does not happen most places. It ended up being at the gas station we'd stopped at on the way back to the lake, but we were very grateful for the help and hospitality.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The grilled chicken salad and the burgers good! It's a bar atmosphere, but it is family friendly. Wide variety of adult drinks and good selection of food on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Goofy's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!