“Great Service and Yummy Food!”

Noodles and More - Asian and American food
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 March 2016

The owners son was delightful and the food was very good! The sushi was very tastey and creative and the spring rolls and other entrees were lovely! We will definitely be back next time we are in town, hopefully Saturday night which is sushi night!! Yum!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

This was a surprise! Coming back to the resort late we decided to drop in to Noodles. My family is gluten intolerant so we were very pleased with the owners knowledge of food allergens. Everything we had was delicious and authentic. The sticky rice was a treat for my son(and me)! She was kind to serve us even though we arrived 5 min before closing. We give this review with grateful hearts and satisfied tummies.

Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

Just gotta say " dont shy away". Their previous location was just a starter for what the restaurant is now. I know the chef personally and is a lovely lady that puts her heart and sole into the food she can put out. The food is always hot and fresh and served with a smile. The spring rolls are my favorite. They have never failed in the tastiness and freshness. The sesame chicken and the pork lo mein are very tasty end expertly seasoned! Today I got to try the Asian breakfast that was a bed of fried rice with corned beef hash and bacon and asian cured pork with a fried egg on top. Great, Hot ,and filling and a great price. The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated. Everything is reasonably priced and they deliver. Also free wifi! Give it a shot, you wont regret it, you will find yourself making "noodles" the go to spot for awesome Asian food!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

Just an OK place to go. Served a lunch buffet, but very limited on what was on it. Had Lamb Curry, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup, Pancit Noodles (Chicken), Fried Rice that particular day. Hubby had the buffet, and I ordered off the menu. Ordered General Tsao Chicken. Was quite good. The veggies were fresh and crunchy. Had my choice of noodles or rice. I chose fried rice. They did offer free wifi. They also sold kimchi. My husband loves it, and they did let him taste it before buying a jar of it. It was not very spicy at all, so did not buy a jar. Was nice that they let him try it first. The owner was very, very friendly.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I used to stop at Noodles when they were on the south side of the lake and only had take out and I was disappointed to see it had closed. Until I found out they had just moved to the north side. Same great food and now you can eat in. It's Asian, but has some Phillipine dishes, like lumpia and pancit, and it's all good for a reasonable price.

1  Thank Cadi0202