All reviews stay there again road noise room was clean hardwood floors other hotels stayed one night tv beds soap cons towels pros laminated furniture refrigerator clothing texas
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We work hard and when ready to get a good night sleep we try to stay here. Good service, pleasant staff, clean rooms, comfy beds. All you could ask of a budget motel. It is easy to find and quiet. Close to a variety of good eating places.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Internet photos were deceiving; see mine for what we experienced.
The first room was not what I had reserved so we asked for another. The room had roach feces on the bathroom’s electrical outlet so I knew there were roaches present, I did not realize the extent to what I would experience.
- The bathroom floor was covered in pubic hairs not just a one time miss but accumulating
- Something spattered on the bathroom tub
- Long Hair stick to the shower walls
- Large Gap between the door and door jam
- Actual Roaches of various sizes
- Damage to Shower, Refrigerator, Door and Cabinetry
Bottom Line we left as quickly as we could and were given a full Refund

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to carrying a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Has renovations.. Arrived 05:30. Very nice desk clerk. Quick check in. Rooms clean and very spacious . 2 queen beds, microwave, refrigerator. Beds comfortable. Check out was met with another friendly and courteous employee. Would definately stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed here for a two night shopping trip. I love that there's laminated wood flooring instead of carpet in the room, but the second night the smoke detector went off 6 times from 1:00 a.m. until we got up. They did refund our payment for that night, but I think I would have preferred having a good night's rest instead. The beds were comfortable, but there's lots of road noise. I travel with a fan that makes lots of noise for that reason.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This is a hard review for me. I’ve stayed in some really great places and some worse as well. But I knew sort of what to expect when booking.

Pros: The room is large and clean, though pretty sparse. Beds are comfy. Plenty of hot water, good pressure and bath is in nice condition. Laminate floors are actually great because you can feel that the floor is clean. Microwave and mini fridge and heater/ac work fine. Free Wi-Fi works well.

Cons to our room - the interior deadbolt doesn’t work. It was improperly installed.

Cons to hotel in general - only soap in room, no shampoo etc. We always have ours but not everyone does. No storage of any find other than a few hooks and a couple of hangers, no drawers or bureau. No hair dryer, no coffee maker, no Kleenex. No room safe-given its proximity to a major freeway, it would be a plus. Towels are somewhat thin. Very close to the freeway so it’s not quiet. We have a white noise maker but I was still bothered by the freeway noise.

There are two other hotels in this area in this price point who do have most of these things but they don’t feel very clean and seem very dated.

I would probably stay here again.

This was not a first Monday weekend!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AprilC866