“What a nice hotel”

Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Burleson
Reviewed 15 May 2011

We usually stay at HI Express as we are Priority Club members and also read review on Trip Advisor on this hotel. It was just lovely. EVERY staff member in this hotel could not have been nicer and more polite. The room was spotless and quite large. The bed was great and we slept very well. The breakfast buffet was hot and fresh and the room was very comfy with plenty of seats. We did not use the pool or exercise room, but we did use the business center in a small room off the lobby. Nice and private. Plenty of parking and loads of restaurant options within walking distance or a very short drive right across Rt. 35. We had a small fridge and microwave in our room and there is a small area in the lobby where you can purchase snacks, drinks and microwave snacks. I have never seen that service before. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JOGEEZER_123
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2011

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your compliments and we hope to see you back with us real soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

I've stayed over 20 nights at this Holiday Inn Express so far in 2011 and will continue to do so throughout the year.
There are other Holiday Inn Express's closer to where my business takes me, but I find the one in Bulreson to be the most to my liking.
The rooms are clean, I enjoy the complimentry nightly happy hours, but most of all what brings me back is the hotel staff. They are a great bunch of friendly, professional people.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank terrywtx
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback about the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We strive for excellence and appreciate all of our guests that choose to stay with us at our hotel, especially the repeat clients that we always enjoy having.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 March 2011

DFW area has the best price to quality ratio in the world when it comes to hotels and this hotel was no exception. Being a Holiday Inn Express, it doesn't have quite the bells and whistles of an Intercontinenal. But, for anyone who cares more about a well fitted-out room, a quiet night, convenience and friendly services, this is a really good place to stay.

The hotel is alongside a bunch of hotels and restaurants right next to i-35 west. It is set well back though, so there is no noise or bustle / it was actually very quiet. That said, there must be 100 restaurants within a mile. Add to that Albertsons and most well known franchises and it is hard to know what you would be missing in the way of shopping. It is about a 20 minute drive from Ft Worth about 30 to Arlington and about 45-50 minutes from DFW airport if traffic is flowing well. For a Cowboys game, there may be closer hotels but I would consider this within striking distance.

The room I had was well kitted out with a microwave, iron and ironing board, coffee stuff, a decent sized desk, sofa, tv and jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was a little bit odd because it was in the main bedroom area rather than a separate room. The shower worked well - plenty of hot water. The bed was not overly firm compared to say, your average Hilton bed.

Breakfast was plentiful and decent. First time I have seen an automated pancake maker - genius. Other foods included cereals, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, bananas, a pasty cabinet with muffins of all descriptions, breads etc. Coffee was also provided along with juice, although the juice seemed pretty sugary. That was after tasting the cinnamon rolls too. In any case, it was a good, filling meal and good value as an inclusion in the price.

There is a swimming pool indoors and there is also a fitness center with about 3 or 4 treadmills. I did not use it so that was just an impression at a glance.

The final comment is about the service. I thought the people running the place were really nice and friendly - very welcoming. And, the true proof in the pudding of whether I would return: yes, definitely.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Suomessa
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2011

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. We only strive to provide the best accommodations and customer service for all of our valued guests.

We take pride in our hotel and also our staff . We would only hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,

Management

Reviewed 17 September 2010

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express many times. It is always very clean and the furnishing are very nice. The front desk folks are very nice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

Thank you for your review of our hotel here at the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We value all of our guests bad or good reviews. We are delighted to hear that your experience was a positive one and we hope to see you back with us soon.

We have just renovated our indoor pool to keep our hotel looking fresh and new for guests either coming for leisure travel with family or business.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Burleson.

Reviewed 25 March 2010

I stayed at this Hotel March 20th for a HS class reunion. GREAT girl at the front desk and room was really nice. Beds and pillows were awsome...my problem arose when I went to visit classmates in another room....upon my return someone was laying in my bed...seems the guy couldn't get his key to work (are that was the story he gave). He said he didn't want to go to the front desk so he paid the maid to use her passkey. My purse with credit cards and all information was in there...I was so scared I grabbed my things and just left the hotel...I tried to call back to the hotel after I got my bearings and only got a recording so I shot an e-mail off to the company. That was 5 days ago still no response...(if anyone knows how to contact them I would appreciate the info). The maid that did this was steady appologizing as I was leaving......this could have been a thief,a rapist....very scary...will never stay there again. I give the service as poor ONLY because of the maid....other staff was Excellant!

• Stayed: March 2010
2  Thank Sherry222
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

We deeply apologize for your bad experience you had at our hotel. We have taken extra precautions to avoid future mishaps such as yours. We took extra measures by training our staff about safety and security for all our valued guests.

We have had new management recently and we are doing our best to improve in every way possible.

Vicky/Management