“Best Soup & Sandwich Cafe”
Review of Stone Soup Cafe

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #20 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stone Soup has the best sandwiches and amazing soups. Their different soups are offered on specific days. My favorite sandwich is the Smoked Turkey salad on toast. My favorite soup is thei potato soup (on my offered on Wednesday). They have combos and specials. If you are an employee of Burleson-ISD, you have a few items to choose from at a discount price if they deliver it to the school where you work. I highly recommend Stone Soup Cafe!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is not your typical sandwich shop. It has a great variety of home made sandwiches as well as excellent soups. The service is always top notch and the prices are more than reasonable.
I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

So many delicious soups! Tons of great sandwiches crammed thick and full of meat and fresh toppings. And a yummy cake-batter cookie with every order? Yes please! I love this place!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Picked up 3 sandwiches and 2 bowls of soup. The sandwiches and soup were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. This is one of our favorite places in Burleson for work lunch.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

how could I have missed this gem in my own own town?? i was referred by a friend and so glad i took her advice!

absolutely DELICIOUS soups, fresh, made to order salads and sandwiches. Soup selection rotates daily. i had stopped in my myself for lunch and loved it so much i brought my husband back that same night for supper before church!

Make it a point to stop in and try it, they close early on Fridays.

i am so excited that I no longer have to drive 17 miles one way to Central Mkt when I want a bowl of delicious soup!