“Good soup”

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #20 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This is a great place for a fall meal. We took our secretaries here for a special day and they enjoyed it. Soups are very delicious and they have a nice variety.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I have become a regular at stone soup. I love their "California Dreamer" sandwich and their chicken and mushroom soup. You can choose a variety of bread for your sandwich along with pasta salad, potato salad, or chips. They also serve breakfast and salads. Weekly, they have specials that include a full sandwich and a side for $7.25 or 1/2 sandwich and a bowl of one of the two soups of the day for $7.50. The only reason I didn't give it a rating of 5 is because they are a bit pricey.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Wife and I don't eat here a lot because of cost. We find it a little expensive for soup and sandwich. The soup and sandwiches are very good but not gourmet quality. They also serve breakfast sandwiches but they serve k-up coffee instead of fresh brew.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

All the food here is great and the service is quick! I always order a pint of potato salad and pasta salad to take home for the family. I especially love the fact that you can get meat substitute on all the sandwiches.

1  Thank Tammy687
Reviewed 30 May 2015

My brother and his girlfriend introduced me to this wonderful place a few months ago and ever since I have been hooked. I have lunch here easily 3-4 times every week. Its a small restaurant and they pay attention to their customers. Sometimes they have my ticket filled out before I get to the counter because they know me so well. It's very welcoming and keeps me coming back. I absolutely love this place!