“Great Soup and Sandwich.”
Review of Stone Soup Cafe

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Wife and I don't eat here a lot because of cost. We find it a little expensive for soup and sandwich. The soup and sandwiches are very good but not gourmet quality. They also serve breakfast sandwiches but they serve k-up coffee instead of fresh brew.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 5 September 2015

All the food here is great and the service is quick! I always order a pint of potato salad and pasta salad to take home for the family. I especially love the fact that you can get meat substitute on all the sandwiches.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Tammy687
Reviewed 30 May 2015

My brother and his girlfriend introduced me to this wonderful place a few months ago and ever since I have been hooked. I have lunch here easily 3-4 times every week. Its a small restaurant and they pay attention to their customers. Sometimes they have my ticket filled out before I get to the counter because they know me so well. It's very welcoming and keeps me coming back. I absolutely love this place!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Wife and I had lunch today. We ordered the special of the day. Half of a BLT with Corn Chowder. Except for a little to much mayo the BLT was very good. The Corn Chowder was the star for lunch. One of the best I've had. The only complaint was the little cookie given for each sandwich was under done. We will eat here again.

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

I had the Italian Ham Sandwich with pasta salad, both were excellent. My friends each had the 1/2 Sandwich with soup. They both loved the sandwich and soup. We all will defiantly eat here again!