US$145
GardenInn.com
US$128
US$106
CandlewoodSuites
Days Inn by Wyndham Bryan(Bryan)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$113
US$98
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$161
US$137
US$75
US$68
Hotels.com
US$179
All reviewsla salledowntown bryanwithin walking distancetrain trackscorner roomfront desklots of charactercomplimentary breakfast was very goodclaw foot tubloud traincomfortable seatingoffered ear plugsantique shopscollege stationdowntown areamodern stylechain hotels
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Awful hotel. Stayed for two nights in April. At check in, they offer earplugs for the train. It passes several times in the night and is extremely loud. Earplugs could not have made a difference. Service in the bar in the evening is terrible. However, there is live music in the courtyard on weekend evenings which is quite good. If you'd like to go to bed before 11pm, forget it. It's very loud in the rooms.
The next day, I arrived back at my room at 5:30 pm and it still had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and requested a call from the manager and never received a call back.
The furniture in the rooms is very beat up, and not in a quaint, antique way. Just torn up. I did think he beds were comfortable, if you could sleep through the noise from the band playing outside and the trains passing in the middle of the night.
Definitely not worth staying at.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Debby T, Manager at LaSalle Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

I'm truly sorry that your experience was not a pleasant one . We are working on trying to get a quiet zone so the trains will no longer be allowed to blow the horns. We are honest about the trains and the live music on the website and on social media . I appreciate your feed back about the hotel which will only help us improve in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

If you are looking for a quiet hotel, I would suggest another location. The LaSalle Hotel is conveniently located in downtown Bryan. Our room was spacious, clean, had a comfortable bed; and complimentary breakfast. Some rooms have a mini frig, others have microwaves, some have both, some have neither. Be aware that there is a train track located 1/2 block from the hotel, with freight trains running up to 5 times a night. The train whistle is extremely loud and blasts while the train travels throughout the downtown area. I understand that this is not under the control of the hotel and they do offer earplugs when you check in, although they didn't help. What was under their control, however, was the sound level of the live band that played in the outdoor courtyard on Friday and Saturday nights. Rock music played until 11:00 pm with full sound system blaring and fans yelling. I appreciate live music and it would have been fine if it were confined to the indoor café area for those guests who wanted to listen with appropriate sound levels. However, it was very inconsiderate of management to allow the very loud music to be thrust upon every guest in the hotel, wanted or not. On Saturday night, the band allowed a young boy to play on the drums (sound system still on) after 11:00 pm while they were breaking down the equipment. We came home exhausted from lack of sleep. I doubt if we will ever stay there again, but if we do it will definitely NOT be on a Friday or Saturday night.

Room Tip: Be aware that trains run every night with loud horns. Very loud oudoor music on Friday and Saturday nights until 11:00 pm or later.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Courtney S, Manager at LaSalle Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hi Joyce! We're so sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay. We are currently working with the City of Bryan to enact a quiet zone in the downtown area to prevent the passing trains from blowing their horn. We have also addressed the sound level of our bands by asking that they keep their equipment at a reasonable sound level. We would love for you to give us another chance in the future and can place you in a room that is not overlooking the courtyard, which would reduce the amount of noise you would hear from both the train and live music. We hope to see you and your family soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Charming old hotel with updates where needed! The bedding was fresh and comfortable. Original windows in my corner room with a lovely view of the downtown Street. There's an outdoor seating area in the courtyard, and they had a solo guitarist entertaining one weekend evening. The bar and cafe area has a more modern look, and the basic breakfast was good and filling. Very clean and friendly.
The only negative aspect is the trains that come through town are blaring the warning horns. There is a posted notice and earplugs are provided for guests. Scared the bejeesus out of me the first time I heard it though.
I still loved it!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the main Street side. Pretty view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This is a unique hotel that will take u back in time . They said it has a haunted floor but never experienced it . Only setback is the train that passes at night w it horn blowing . Hotel is located in walking distance to food and entertainment places . It's in the heart of A revitalized city of Bryan , Texas .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Was not pleased with the front desk when I request a mini fridge four times in two days and never received one. When asked to speak to a manager I was advised no one was available. The room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a nice view.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business