All reviews historic hotel the cottages old school large bathroom within walking distance chain hotel two queen beds family wedding hill country outdoor fireplace lancaster porch chapel proximity tubs tx accommodations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have stayed at Ye Kendall perhaps 20 times over the years, while visiting family in the area. It is historic, quaint and old school. Don't expect the Ritz, but do expect some unique memories. Be careful in the free standing tubs. I always place a towel on the floor of the tub, in order to avoid slipping. The bar is fun and the attached restaurant (different owners) is terrific, albeit very pricey.

Stayed: April 2018
ChristinaYKI, General Manager at Ye Kendall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hii 60922Tom!

Thank you so much for selecting the Ye Kendall Inn. I'm glad you love our historic background as much as we do. I especially appreciate your feedback on our tubs, I will look into implementing non-slip material at the bottom of the floor to avoid anyone from slipping. We hope to see you soon. Please let us know if there is anything you may need or how we may be of service to you in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Quick weekend in Boerne, Texas. Stayed at classy, historic hotel. Environment was very comfortable, quiet and relaxing. Ammenities were exactly what we needed. The weather was hot and humid so complimentary water in lobby was refreshing as was the fresh fruits and other snacks. Staff was accomodating. Location was convenient. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hii Joann K!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for selecting the Ye Kendall Inn. I am delighted to hear your stay with us was nothing short of great. Please let us know if there is anything you may need or how we may be of service to you in the future!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Wanted to give kudos to Ye Kendall Inn on our recent stay, my wife and I have been staying here for years and we have found that the cozy accommodations, front desk staff, and even the cleaning crew really make this place homey and a delightful place to stay. I would like to give special recognition to Stacy who has been a gem over the years each and every time we have stayed here, she has always gone above and beyond what you would expect to help us with our every need. We are already planning our next stay sometimes in October and I’m sure it will be as accommodating as it always has been.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ChristinaHolguin-YKI, General Manager at Ye Kendall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hiii reb00th!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for selecting the Ye Kendall Inn. I am so happy to hear your stay with us was so pleasant. I can not thank you enough for returning each and every time. We absolutely love seeing familiar faces. Please feel free to contact us at anytime and let us know how we may be of service to you. See you soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We met our friends at a half way spot- conveniently in Boerne, Texas which we have come to love the people and the small town over the last 5 years!

We started out with 2 rooms that were dark and dated. Just wanted something a bit more comfortable.
I asked Ann if there was something more updated? She came right back and said we have 2 just finished - side by side. The price was higher but well worth it.

They said they would have all rooms hopefully updated by October and had a couple just finished 2 that were available so...

We rented the Hill country units side by side with a porch. It was newly renovated just the 2nd customers to stay there. Cute decor and Very cool and comfortable, especially loved the porch with the swing and rockers. Wow, what service. They were willing to do anything for you to make your stay great- just ask!

Everyone we met was so friendly.
We had reservations for that evening at Peggy’s on the green.
And it was very nice. Heidi was spectacular. Super service and
good food!!

Thank you to all of you serving beyond! That is what makes it so wonderful in Boerne! Ye Kendall and Peggy’s on the green are both extremely customer Service oriented making our visit fabulous.

See you soon
Patti

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hiii Patti!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for selecting the Ye Kendall Inn. I am so thrilled to hear you had such a relaxing and pleasant stay with us. Anne is phenomenal! The Hill Country Rooms have become some of my favorites on the property - a must during the fall season. Please feel free to contact us at anytime and let us know how we may be of service to you in the future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Although we were supposed to have a cabin, they were under construction and we ultimately had a second floor suite and we loved our room. The people were really nice and accommodating. It is well appointed, quaint and on the historic register. Within the hotel is Peggy's which has an EXCELLENT bar with entertainment and great service.

Room Tip: Either get a cottage or one of the rooms in the front.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hiii Glen!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for selecting the Ye Kendall Inn. I am so happy to hear your stay with us was nothing short of great. We hope to see you soon and please feel free let us know how we may be of service to you in the future. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated!