“Good Pizza, Great Value”

Broken Stone Pizza Co.
Ranked #22 of 116 Restaurants in Boerne
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: A family-owned and operated pizzeria, Broken Stone Pizza Co. is proud to serve the Boerne area. Our sauces and recipes have been handed down for generations, and are what make us one of the best pizzerias in Boerne, Texas. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 1 April 2017

My wife and I went to Broken Stone immediately after leaving Z's Wood Fired Pizza in order to compare the two places. Check out my review of Z's. When we got to Broken Stone we ordered the identical pizza that we had just shared at Z's. A 12" pizza with sausage, pepperoni, black olives, onions and extra cheese on one half. The first thing I noticed was that the charge for extra toppings was less than half of what we were charged at Z's. The pizza arrived perfectly done and was very good. The restaurant was clean and comfortable with a friendly and attentive staff. I had also asked for a little extra sauce on the pizza at both places.......at Broken Stone I actually got it. Toppings were a little skimpier than I would have liked but overall a little better than Z's. The kicker here was the final tab at each place. For identical orders at each place the bill at Z's was $24.36.......at Broken Stone it was $16.92. You do the math.

1  Thank Thomas H

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Hands down one of the top 3 pizzas I've had in my life.

We arrived during the last half hour of their day and we were worried we would get less than great service. Boy, were we wrong!

Fantastic and welcoming service by everyone who stopped by our table. Our drinks were consistently refilled without prompting. Our food arrived quickly and exactly how we ordered it.

My teenager (AKA the bottomless pit) ordered the Alfredo with Shrimp and we also ordered a medium Alfredo pizza topped with prosciutto ham and feta cheese.

The portions. If you have a large appetite, this is your place.

The pasta came with 8 large grilled shrimp, a very very generous portion of pasta/sauce and what can only be described as half a loaf of buttered/toasted bread "sticks".

The pizza came out gooey and cheesy and perfectly cooked. The crust was thin with a few scorch marks that added to the flavor of those random bites you were able to get with it. (my favorite part actually) The Alfredo sauce was the perfect balance of cream and garlic and parmesan.

We will definitely go back and can't wait to try something else.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Loved the food, the crust was awesome. Our server was attentive and super helpful. We will definitely be back. The only thing that was slightly lacking were the bathrooms. They were reasonably clean, but could use a bit of updating!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had the pizza. Our grandson likes cheese pizza and we like meat lovers, so they made it half and half, everyone was happy. The crust was just right. There were a lot of people there so the pizza to a long time to bake. But it was worth it.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Birthday requests Broken Stone for all celebrations. Everyone can find something they will like and it won't brake the bank.