All reviews room was clean answered all our questions excellent motel visit family front desk staff free breakfast nice place to stay side road texas hill country ice machine hotel is located access road great rate the breakfast area outdoor pool will stay there again business trip
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The staff were so friendly and helpful. The place was very clean which is a major must for us, especially me. The breakfast was good and the staff there was excellent. I made sure to tip them and that only happens if we feel it is warranted, and it was here! :) We would definitely stay here again! Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018
gmtexashillcountry, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bruceslady,

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate that you took the time to write this review.
Next time your in Boerne TX we love to have you once more!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

No surprises, and a good night's sleep. Worth choosing if you are staying in Boerne. Comfortable bed, good shower head, good towels. The room was clean. I am forced to write 200 characters for this straightforward review, hence this last sentence.

Stayed: August 2018
gmtexashillcountry, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sones27,

Its a great review!
Thank you....

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we know that we can count on you to visit us once more!

See you next time.....

Guest Services
Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great service, excellent staff, quiet location, yet convient to all of town. Ms, Sue in the kitchen for breakfast is a wonderful delight. She makes the day the day so nice! She is a real gem. Food at breakfast is warm and nourshing. Would like to see an option for soda, diet and regular in the swerving line.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmtexashillcountry, Operations at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review!
We do have Soda, Diet Soda and regular in our gift shop area. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and booked our hotel out of all the others in Boerne, TX.
This is what we are known for, great service and accommodations.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for 3 days for our friend’s wedding. Sue and Emma were very kind and helpful! Sue was our breakfast attendant and made sure we were always taken care of, she was on top of it. Emma and the other front desk staff were also very helpful. Staff was extremely friendly and hospitable! Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Katey M,

WOW! WOW! WOW!
What a fantastic review regarding our team members....
Sue is an excellent addition to our team and Emma as well.
We are thrilled you got to enjoy what we are known for here in Boerne, TX.
We hope the wedding was magical and you enjoyed every second of your stay.
Perhaps you can come down one day to visit just to shop the streets in Boerne....

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country was so relaxing and refreshing. I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran with knee and back pain and I sleep in a recliner at home but during my stay in Boerne I was able to sleep comfortably in the King Bed! Prior to the wonderful night of sleep I was able to enjoy my water aerobics routine in their refreshing pool and I got to see deer in the adjacent field. The breakfast and the attendant Sue, provided me with energy and laughter to start my busy day. Every aspect of my stay from check In to check out was excellent. I am looking forward to returning later in June.

Room Tip: I look forward to another great nights sleep on their comfortable beds!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmtexashillcountry, Operations at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Louis G,

WOW! Thank you my friend!
Its always a pleasure to have my past guest keep coming back again.
We always love having you and we admire your paintings as well!
Next time you need to come to Boerne, you know how to reach us!
Take care my friend!