All reviews san antonio front desk decaf tea mini fridge and microwave staff was friendly would definitely stay here again room was clean pool and hot tub free breakfast breakfast staff fresh fruit nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel the hotel staff six flags great room last weekend
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stay here all the time for the cleanliness and the fact that the staff are awesome and very helpful. Always a pleasure staying here willing to drive an extra 30 miles from our job to stay at this great hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed three nights at this hotel. The service is excellent - from the front desk to housekeeping. My room was clean - pillows, linens and towels were all fresh. I was upgraded to a suite which offered a sitting area and a second TV - makes it nice to have a place to sit. The bathroom was very clean and large with an oversize counter. There was also a mini-fridge and microwave in the room. The HVAC was very loud. Parking is well lit. My room was quiet and I really liked the sign in the hallway as you stepped off the elevator to remind guests that others may be sleeping. The weekday breakfast was typical of the Fairfield fare offering 3 styles of eggs and meat protein, cereals and pastries. However, the weekend breakfast was very limited and disappointing...

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We travel here frequently to visit family. This is our go to for convenience and consistently providing good service and cleanliness. Our family from across the country always book here for the holidays.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The staff here has blown me away with amazing service. I’ve been all over the world and this is the friendliest hotel I’ve ever stayed at. Owning multiple businesses I understand how difficult it is to find good employees and how very rare it is to find amazing employees. Hillary is amazing person to work with and because of her I actually look forward to coming back to this hotel in the future. I truly cannot say enough as the entire staff is wonderful!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The staff at this Fairfield, and I'm platinum with Marriott (travel A LOT), is outstanding. They maximize the definition of above and beyond to help you in any way they can for your stay to be the best it can be. I want to personally thank their manager Hilary for personally engaging the customers like me, and actually going beyond her or her staff responsibilities to help. I will stay there again when passing by. Thx!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
LMoser-sales, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Carlos
We take great pride in our customer service and I am pleased to see that you had an excellent stay. I will be sure to share your comments Hilary and the rest of our team. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Boerne area!