“Pretty Average”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My GF and I checked it out and was nothing out of the ordinary. Decent Pad Thai and Curry. Service was ok and overall was nor good or bad.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Thai Jasmine is one of my favorite Thai places to eat. Everythingbis akways good and fresh with good service. Their pad thai is some of the best in DFW. I love their curry. Fresh spring rolls are always on point, so is the peanut sauce. Check it out if you have the chance.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The service was top notch, The owner checked an served tables. Tiny out of the way strip mall. Prices were extremely reasonable and the food could not have been better. The glass noodles with chicken were to die for and the pork fried rice was sooo delish! we had the The blanket shrimp appetizer, awesome, could have made a dinner of it. If I lived there I would visit weekly!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I am a big fan of Thai food and always trying new new places in the area. My sister found Thai jasmine, so we decided to visit.Just FYI, my Thai food standards are very high. Usually I get the Massaman Curry, but I decided to get the Yellow Curry instead. This curry was probably one, if not the best Thai curry that I have ever had. It was very flavorful. I asked for a 0 on a scale of 1-5. I was told the lowest they could go is a 1. I went for the 1. It was spicy by my standards, but not unbearably so. My sister's pad thai was probably they absolute best pad thai that I have had. She got veggies and tofu and they were all cooked to perfection. If you have a chance to visit Thai Jasmine do.This is definitely within my Top 3 of Thai places in DFW and all of them are found within Tarrant County :) This staff here is extremely nice and very helpful as well.

1  Thank Droid19
Reviewed 20 January 2017

My husband and I have gone for lunch, dinner, that weird time between lunch and dinner, and every time we've gone we've had great service. And we've taken other family as well, who also loved it. Sadly we don't get to go as often as we'd like, but we don't live as close anymore.