“Pretty good pizza”

Valentino's New York Pizza
Ranked #67 of 121 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We ordered 2 pizzas from here for the first time on Saturday evening. First, they arrived really quickly, which was awesome. It's thin crust and the large is HUGE. We got the large supreme and a small pepperoni. Overall, it was really good and we would order again. If I am being nitpicky, I had a couple of things that weren't ideal.. I think the mushrooms are canned and they didn't have green olives, but other than that, we were happy campers. My niece woke up wanting her leftover pepperoni pizza cold, so I know she really liked it. I know they have some pasta options, as well, and we may try those next time. It would be great if they could add a small side salad or caesar salad, as well. I love pizza, but I really like ordering a side salad, too, so I can not feel quite as guilty eating it.