“BEST Burger in Bastrop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jax Hut Hamburgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Extremely delicious homemade NEW hamburger restaurant on the highway in Bastrop!!
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

Read my Trip Advisor reviews and you'll see that my standards are high. Jax Hut is immaculate and the burgers are like Road House. Yes, a $9 burger. Worth it! Good meat and fresh everything with great service. Salads are gorgeous, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Service was great! The food was okay, but not worth the price in my opinion. I got the talapia plate based on other review and even though it was good, it wasnt worth the $14 price tag! $9 i could see.... My husband had a hamburger and it was ok...Entire bill for two adults and a child having a kids meal was $38... Too much

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My wife ordered the talapia plate the last 3 times we have eaten there, I keep telling her the hamburgers are great but she says the talapia is greater!

Date of visit: April 2012