“Good food but I was expecting better.”
Review of Busbee's Bar-B-Que

Busbee's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Bandera
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Located right on Main Street, we went in for lunch. The food was good but I wouldn't say it was great. I had barbecue chicken and my wife has a brisket sandwich. The food was good, I think perhaps it was the sauce that seemed a little off to me... but then you must realize that Barbecue is very much a regional thing and I'm from GA.

JLDVGD, Owner at Busbee's Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for coming and for your input. I agree BBQ is a regional preference thing!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We love Busbee's barbeque! The food is high quality and very well prepared. I usually get the chicken with sides--is always good but sometimes sold out! The staff are always friendly. The restaurant is very clean and they have a good system of getting folks in and out. We love to sit by the window and people watch--it's across the street from Arky Blues--another must do in Bandera--pickers on Saturdays/Sundays--bands at night.

JLDVGD, Owner at Busbee's Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about our restaurant, food, and employees. You make our day. Hope to see you again soon. Let us know before you come and we will save you some chicken!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

A staple on the main street in Bandera. Has been there forever. Good barbeque and hamburgers. Serving line service.

JLDVGD, Owner at Busbee's Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for coming to see us and for taking the time to report your experience on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great food with lots of choices, lean brisket, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw yum, atmosphere a little loud and very busy but it is worth it plus they are fast with take out,

JLDVGD, Owner at Busbee's Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for visiting us and for your comments about our restaurant. We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible. Hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have ordered most of the food for my two sons' graduation parties at Busbee's. The first time I ordered I was a complete novice at hosting a graduation party and ordering food. The owner went over the best way to serve the food (how to set it up at my house) and set my mind at ease, saying "you can do this". We had brisket, sausage, chicken, cole slaw and beans. It was all very good and very well-received by my guests.

JLDVGD, Owner at Busbee's Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you Janey for letting us help you with your party. We appreciate you business and also for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. Again, Thanks.