“Great bar and atmosphere! ”
Review of The Chickin Coop

The Chickin Coop
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Bandera
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is really good for being bar food. I believe they serve burgers, chicken fried steak, chicken sandwiches as well as other things! Been here several times and the bartenders are always friendly and nice and the bar is clean and well kept! Definitely recommend you go here for a night out or while on vacation in Bandera, TX to listen to some live music, eat & drink!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Loved this place to start our day trip in bandera. We wanted to explore trip advisory and decided to stop at the chicken coop. Not only can to get a beer but you can sit in or outside in the patio and smoke.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Every time we come to Bandera we go tot he Chickin Coop. The food is really good, and we are not much on beer so the only place we found to get a mix drink. Atmosphere is ideal.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Very average food. Typical bar food selection. Service ok. Daytime is family friendly.

The porch was ok and much better than drab interior seating areas. I got the idea that this is mostly a local bar and may get rowdy at night.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I had the chicken with gravy and french fries. Obviously not a " heart healthy " meal but the food was hot and the gravy enhanced the chicken breast. I ordered ice tea and they brought my tea with a full pitcher of tea to serve myself. I really liked that idea. Plus, the service was good.

I was there in the late afternoon and they were setting up a band for a later performance.