“Great place to get your birthday cake.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Designer Cakes & Cookies
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Winchester
Reviewed 28 May 2017

This is a well known pace to get a cake for your birthday or any other occasion. My favorite are the Petit fours.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This place has wonderful cakes and cookies. I LOVE their white cake with white icing. The prices are wonderful. I just open they start to stay open late when Winchester has celebrations on the square.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Contacted Designer Cakes around noon on a Wednesday and asked if they had any cakes that could be used for a birthday cake. I needed it by 4:30. I really expected them to say they couldn't help me but to my surprise they asked what I wanted and gave me several options. Strawberry with buttercream icing was to die for! Highly recommend - but I suggest give them more notice than I did.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Went in expecting sweets and at least a smile. Lady behind the counter acted like we were bothering her.....ordered a dozen chocolate oatmeal cookies that had a gritty sugar taste. Oh, and they are cash only and fairly expensive. Not impressed.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

delicious ,delicate everything they make is so wonderful. I esspecially love the petite fores. Stop in for a treat .