“Good margaritas ”

Margaritas
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I think that's all I can say about this place. Terrible food. Undercooked and not seasoned fajitas. Not very clean.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Fabulous portions, good service and a large menu. You can eat outside or on the patio. Don't underestimate the quality by the building, they do a great job.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, spacious restaurant with a great bar. The staff was so welcoming and friendly. Margaritas and food were delicious. We had Steak Monterrey, Quesadillas & Chalupas.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here once. I was not blown away but overall it not a bad restaurant. Patio was really cool though

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife came in from Detroit so I can appear to court on a ticket. Not a pleasurable trip. But ya still got to eat. Stayed at the Best Western across the street from Margaritas. Decided to try here for dinner as we love Mexican food. Had the chicken fajitas. We had with melted cheese. They were just as good as back home and even better than most! Fat plate of sour cream, guacamole, onion and tomatoes, rice, refried beans. It was all delicious. The sweet tea was good also. Don't know what the others were complaining about. Our visit was 2 thumbs good. We payed $29 for all that. Place was clean and cuisine authentic. You'll enjoy, nevermind the haters.