“Never fails to disappoint”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #29 of 35 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 19 August 2016

After recent renovations in early 2016, I decided to give Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in Winchester another chance. As soon as I drove up, I was reminded KFC is a little pricey for fried chicken. But since I was already there I ordered the KFC specialty -- crispy fried chicken, 'taters, and biscuits. It only took me opening my food open to remind me why I should never go there again. The chicken did not taste fresh - maybe like the oil had went bad, the biscuits were considerably smaller than I recall, not packaged separately (in the chicken bucket), and hard (old in other words - not fresh), one of my legs was broken (I hate that!), my wing had part of the spine still attached (yuck), and one of my breasts was not breaded at all on top (should not have been served like that). When I order "extra crispy" fried chicken I want breaded and fried chicken. The breast was fried without breading and then served -- just unsat. The only decent thing in my $22 meal was the mashed potatoes.
If you want some decent fried chicken, I would go just down the road a couple blocks and hit up the Kroger deli -- they make great fried chicken for considerably cheaper.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Chicken had been sitting there for a shine. Hard and tough. Potatoes and grave were cold. Cole slaw was dated Tuesday. Biscuits cold and hard.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

A good buffet line is available at a reasonable price for seniors. The restaurant is clean an the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This place has no consideration for customer special requests. Tried to purchase a dinner and modify my order from mash potatoes to an extra cole slaw. The is could only be done for an extra 2.00 up charge. On a $5 purchase, that is not reasonable.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

The last time I was here there was puke in the parking lot. Kinda sums this place up. Needs a serious remodeling.