See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2011

great bargain. if you are staying in the surrounding areas. this is a must. daily, weekly and monthly rates are unbeatable. friendliest staff i have ever encounter. i've stayed at other motels before and believe me, the staff here goes beyond to make you feel, not like a customer nor just somebody. the staff makes you feel like family.

the motel is not big. as there is only i believe 12 rooms. rooms equipped with full size refrigerator and microwave. sofa-bed and love-seat. dinning table.
Pet-Friendly: even-though there is a no pets sign in the office. They allowed my pets to stay in the room as long as they behaved. No extra charge.

beds were very comfortable.

i will surely be back to this motel pretty soon while in the area.

Room Tip: two diferrent size rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank firu2006
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Because I had to stay in the Waynesboro area for 10 days, I was concerned about the accommodations. I usually stay at Marriot or Doubletree type hotels. This one was very reasonably priced- $250 a week. and the service was outstanding, Carol, the manager is totally devoted and gave superb service. Extra towels, anything I wanted. The room was spacious as was the bathroom and the kitchen size was great. Having the dollar store next door and sav-a-lot 2 doors down was excellent as well. The center of town was a 2 min drive. It was quite relaxing and suited my needs exactly. I will stay there again on my next trip without considering anything else

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank thewolfpackleader
Reviewed 22 September 2008

First off - at $43.06 (including tax) you really can't go wrong here.
There is one other motel in this town but I only saw it from the road and don't know if it's better or worse.
This motel is actually not bad at all. Of course, they don't do breakfast and it's not really near anything other than a Dollar Store.
The rooms are an odd shape. They're shaped like a capital letter 'I'. I haven't seen that before. They have a little kitchen area with everything you need to cook (except utensils) and stay long term. The rooms themselves are actually not a bad size and very clean. They also have a small lounge area with a couch and easy chair.
The lady that runs the motel is as nice as she can be. She even offered me some soup while I was there!
If you have to stay in Waynesboro I would have no problem recommending this property. It's absoutely nothing fancy but is very clean and a friendly easy-going atmosphere.
Having said all that if you are staying in the area - there is a great motel called 'The Bear Inn Bed & Breakfast' just up the road in Clifton. It's priced about the same (believe it or not) and is really very nice indeed. The rooms are like little cabins and they have satellite tv. They also do breakfast there.
But...if you have to stay in Waynesboro I would have no problem recommending this property and you just can't beat the price.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Ozcfied