All reviews the barn fly fishing the main house box lunch truffle wine cellar the cottages the smoky mountains farm to table spa treatments guest house tour of the property wood burning fireplace tasting menu four seasons dinner reservations carriage ride
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and it was amazing. Had an awesome group dinner in the Barn. We really enjoyed the Farmstead Tasting Tour. My wife went to the spa for a massage and was very satisfied. The scenery is beautiful, the food fantastic, the rooms are very comfortable and the staff is unbelievably friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Blackberry Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Blackberry Farm and were able to enjoy so many of the amenities that we offer during your stay. Thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Blackberry farm is in a league of its own. The service, location and food is superb! My mom’s and I favorite meal was the box lunch. It was a delicious turkey sandwich on focaccia bread, two unique salads one consisting of sweet potatoes, peanuts and their smoked onion jam, and the other an apple and turnip salad plus a trail mix cookie. I recommend getting an extra meal on arrival. The breakfast was also wonderful. I loved the pork belly; it is my favorite food and was my favorite there. My favorite part of the peacefulness and relaxation on the property. I my mom and I truly felt like we were the only people on the property at times. You must go see the puppies! They are so cute. Also, the horseback riding and instructors were incredible. I honestly believe it is the most magical place in the world. My mom and I felt so spoiled and lucky to have the opportunity to experience Blackberry Farm.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank daniellepelton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in regards to your stay at Blackberry Farm. I am so humbled that your experience at Blackberry Farm left such a favorable impression upon you and your mother. I look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We stayed at Blackberry for three nights for a family event. It was an all-around great experience. The food is an obvious highlight, with really top class options and service at each meal. We particularly enjoyed dinner at the Barn. Beyond the meals, the setting is stunning and the staff are among the most helpful and friendly I've ever encountered at a hotel. It is apparent that they all really enjoy their jobs and take their roles as providing top notch guest service seriously. The only negative that I'd point out is the internet coverage -- I found it challenging to get good internet service, even in some of the central buildings.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GG1072

Thank you much for your kind comments. I am so pleased that Blackberry Farm left such a favorable impression and we were able to assist in creating a memorable experience for you and your family. I look forward to hosting you again in the future

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Visited here recently. Service was outstanding. Facilities in perfect shape. Fly Fishing for newcomer was excellent. Eddie who led our bike tour deserves a shout out as does Kirsten Love at the massage center.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Brian L, General Manager at Blackberry Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed for 3 nights as a family. This was the perfect amount of time to enjoy the different aspects of this lovely property and all that it has to offer (which is a lot). We love the mountains, and my wife is particularly fond of the Smokey Mountains. There are many nice touches that make this a special place. This includes the Barn restaurant (ask for a tour of the amazing wine cellar), the hiking trails - well-maintained and marked - and the incredibly friendly staff (my sons said that everything we asked for was “no problem”). We also enjoyed the adult pool at the Well House (spa facility) and the horseback riding. I am providing 4/5 stars because of a few things - the water pressure in our room was really weak- couldn’t even brush my teeth! The handheld shower fell off while I was using the overhead shower head and it landed on my foot- it’s obviously broken. When we arrived, they were out of golf carts for rent- a minor annoyance but surprising. And, while this is an “all inclusive” resort, everything beyond meals and the complimentary bikes costs extra- even yoga class. I agree with other reviewers that this is a unique place but probably 3 nights was just the right amount of time. They are building a new resort in the mountains that is even larger and I think that will be worth a visit. The staff get 5 stars though, for being exceptionally kind and nice.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Guest House which is centrally located and had two rooms in the same wing of the house. Perfect for our teens
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DTR68
Brian L, General Manager at Blackberry Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered with the water pressure and shower. We strive to always provide the best experience possible for our guests and are disappointed when that does not happen. If you have a moment, please contact me at blee@blackberryfarm.com. I would like know a few details about your stay so we can correct the issues in your room immediately.