“OK Dinner”

Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Townsend
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Trailhead we focus more on the quality and perfection of our food and service than anything else. Our prices are the same or cheaper than all of our local competitors. Only difference is we try to offer more of a fine dining restaurant experience such as decorating our plates and the table cloths and candle light adds a very lovely touch. For the same price we pamper you with our generous hospitality. Come give us a shot, your Trailhead Steak & Trout House. Steven Haley (General Manager) has had excessive feedback from folks wondering why there was not a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE in other areas, so keep an eye out for a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE coming to a town near YOU!
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Dinner was similar to any chain restaurant. My wife had the Ribeye, which was cooked to her liking. She said the flavor & tenderness was "ok". I just had a burger which had decent flavor. The service was above average, but not excellent

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The restaurant was busy, there aren't too many places opened in the evening, so we had to wait. It was made easier by the couple we talked to until their name was called.
The service was okay but she didn't seem all that glad to see us.

I order the filet and have never had a thinner one. The taste was okay I guess but it was over cooked. The young lady who brought the steak had me cut it to make sure it was right. I told her it was medium instead of medium rare and she said she would tell the chef. That was the last i saw of her so rather than go hungry I ate the steak.
My wife had the Cajun spiced grilled trout. She said there was very little seasoning on it and it was rather tasteless.
Maybe others have had better luck but as for us, we went to a different place the next night.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The salad bar was disappointing, needs way more items. The shrimp was good but the trout wasnt. We probably wouldnt go back.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best restraunt in Townsend that we've visited. The steak is the best we've had at any restraunt including Texas Roadhouse. The shrimp is big and good flavors. You can add salad bar as a side upgrade for a little extra. The interior is nice and Cozy. Their may sometimes be a little wait on the food being a small non corporate restraunt but it's well worth it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant based on the trip advisor rating, which turned out to be accurate. Wife and I had steaks which turned out to be good cuts of meat and good flavor. Service was excellent even though it was very busy for a Wednesday. Would recommend.

1  Thank David G

Been to Trailhead Steakhouse? Share your experiences!